1. Rewards: We will pay you 10 cents for each “eligible purchase” you make using your Debit MasterCard®. Eligible purchases are debit card purchases of $10 or more where you either sign at the point of sale or input your PIN. You will receive these rewards as a credit to your Free Eco Checking account in each statement cycle in which you make an eligible purchase. There is a limit of $25 in rewards per statement cycle and $300 per calendar year. If your account closes, all accumulated rewards for the current statement cycle will be forfeited. We may terminate the rewards program at any time and without notice to you.
2. To open the Free Eco Checking account you must agree to receive electronic statements and (b) request and accept either Debit MasterCard® or Gold Debit MasterCard® for use with the account. If you fail to meet either of these requirements your Free Eco Checking account will be converted to a Free Checking account and you will no longer receive debit cash rewards. You must log into Rockland Trust Online Banking and successfully demonstrate your ability to obtain, open and view eStatements by following the instructions that will be presented to you as part of the eStatement enrollment process conditions within 14 business days of opening your account. If you do not consent to eStatements, your account will be converted to a Free Checking account aer 30 days of account opening.
3. Subject to approval. Mobile banking is offered as a free service of Rockland Trust. The mobile banking App is available for Android or iPhone only. You may incur and are responsible for any charges assessed by your mobile carrier. Contact your mobile carrier for more information.
4. High Yield Checking accounts will be reimbursed for surcharges charged by another institution for ATM cash withdrawals anywhere in the United States. No fees for use of Rockland Trust ATMs or ATMs in the SUM network nationwide.
5. A $500 minimum daily balance waives the $8 monthly service fee.
6. Other banks may charge a fee for use of their ATMs.
Equal Housing Lender Member FDIC.