*$50 Bonus offer available only for new Rockland Trust Free ECO Checking accounts opened online between April 16, 2013 and June 22, 2013. Account must be opened with a deposit of $25.00, and a Debit MasterCard must be accepted and used to make $300 or more in signature or PIN POS purchases (ATM Withdrawals do not count) within the first 60 days from account open date. Qualifying accounts will be credited with the $50 bonus by September 7, 2013. Account must be open at time of fulfillment in order to receive the bonus. If the account is closed before account is credited, the customer is disqualified from the offer. One account bonus per household. Customers who currently own a Rockland Trust checking account or have had a Rockland Trust checking account within 30 days prior to account opening are not eligible. $50 bonus will be reported to the IRS on form 1099-INT as interest earned.
1. When you open and use your Free Eco Checking account we will pay you 10 cents for each eligible purchase of $10 or more that you make using your Rockland Trust Debit Card, up to $25 per statement cycle and $300 a year. You will receive the Free Eco Checking debit rewards in your Free Eco Checking account each statement cycle in which you make eligible purchase(s). We may terminate this program at any time without notice.
2. To be eligible to open a Free Eco Checking account, you must agree to receive electronic statements and accept a Rockland Trust Free Eco Debit Card on the account. You must deposit a minimum of $25.00 to open the account.
3. Subject to approval. Mobile banking is offered as a free service of Rockland Trust. You may incur and are responsible for any charges assessed by your mobile carrier. Contact your mobile carrier for more information.
4. Available for certain mobile phone types only. Certain account requirements apply. Subject to approval.
5. Other institutions may impose a fee for use of their ATMs.
6. High Yield Checking accounts will be reimbursed for surcharges charged by another institution for ATM cash withdrawals anywhere in the United States.
7. Fees may reduce the earnings on the account.
Equal Housing Lender Member FDIC.